Patrick Leconte, nutritionnist
Your Nutritionnist in LausannePatrick Leconte was trained by Professeur Jean-Robert Rapin, who invented chrononutrition® with Dr Delabos, which is based on chronobiology. He also holds a diploma in active cellular nutrition. He treats patients of all ages with concerns of excess weight or obesity, as well as patients who want to gain weight.
Patrick Leconte is a certified nutritionist and holds diplomas from the following institutions :
- University of Dijon (one of the biggest nutritionist centers in Europe): in Nutraceuticals, Alicaments et Health Foods
- Pharmaceutical Faculty of Clermont-Ferrand: in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Faculty of Medicine of Clermont-Ferrand: in Nutrition, Agression and Chronic Diseases
- Faculty of Fundamental and Applied Sciences of the Université of Poitiers: in Micronutrition and Public Health
- Faculté of Medicine of Clermont-Ferrand: in Nutrition and Physical Exercise
- He has further validated a Research Master with a thesis in “Physiology and Micronutriments”
In parallel to his work, Mr. Leconte is currently involved in a Research Master at the University Paul Valéry of Montpellier and a Scientific Master at the Pharmaceutical Faculty of the University of Strasbourg.
Patrick Leconte is further teacher in nutrition at the Michelle Paschoud School in Geneva and speaker at the APTN (Association des Praticiens et Praticiennes en Thérapies Naturelles).